CAPABILITY OF INTRACUT'S LATEST ULTRA HIGH PRESSURE WATER JET CUTTING
Our state-of-the-art ultra high pressure water jet cutting machine will profile cut any shape or
size part up to 6 metres by 3 metres x 150mm thick with guaranteed precision, including these materials:
- Metals and alloys - including aluminium, brass, copper and steels
- Plastics - including acrylics, polycarbonates, vinyls, and foam
- Rubbers - including sheet and gasket materials
- Fibre boards - including fibro cement and MDF materials
- Ceramics - including tiles, china and porcelain
- Stone - including granite and man made
- Marble - including panels, benches and table tops
- Wood - including softwoods and hardwoods
SPECIAL AND REGULAR WATER JET CUTTING JOBS
Water jet cutting makes one-off custom jobs possible and affordable. Here are some of the
many typical parts that we profile cut:
- Large metal profiles for buildings - such as shop fronts
- Figurines and shapes for public places, including outdoor art
- Screens, fascias and logos in metal, plastic and wood
- Gaskets, seals and for machines and coverts for equipment
- Automotive parts for restoration - such as grills and cover plates
- Trimming to finished size a wide range of sheet materials
- Cutting holes for plumbing and electrical access in tiles and plates
- Signage for indoors and outdoors in composite materials, brass, aluminium, plastic and wood panel
We pride ourselves on understanding your needs and meeting your specifications.
We also have a policy of same day quoting with known material costs.
STATE OF THE ART
Using the latest Ultra High Pressure intensifier, our 5 axis water jet cutting capability
allows us to quickly and accurately shape the parts you need, including bevel edges.
Our cutting edge CNC technology allows us to make one part or identical parts or even replacement
parts with accuracy and certainty.
Our in-house design and engineering experience will help provide you with a same day written quote
- All we need in order to quote is a hand sketch with all dimensions or typical CAD drawing
files, including .dxf .dwg .pdf .eps .ai (Illustrator) and the material of your choice.
- We will keep your job, specification and drawing on file should it be needed again.
- We will gladly provide our experience based recommendations.