Chasing an urgent quote? Please complete the fields below and we will calculate a unit price for each item.
You may submit an unlimited amount of parts (add another line item by clicking "ADD A ROW", and remove line items by ticking the left box(es) clicking "DELETE ITEMS".
If there are a number of bolt holes or extra cutting please indicate in the notes field. For complex or bevel cut parts please email a detailed sketch/drawing.
Alternatively, you may
Please note there are some size limits and other factors:
- Largest part size 6100x3050mm - limited by available sheet sizes such as 2400x1200, 6100x1800 etc
- Minimum part size 10x10mm typically
- 5-axis head is capable of cutting at up to 60° from vertical, if bevels are required, please email a detailed drawing.
- Tiny holes can be cut at virtually any size, minimum of ø1mm in thin sheets and approx ø3mm for any thickness over 5mm
- We can trace cardboard, timber templates and sample workpieces, if highly complex we may need to allow a setup fee.
- It is possible to water-cut tube, prefabricated panels and other items, however the alignment and jig fabrication may incur a setup fee.
If you have any other enquiries at all, please contact our helpful sales team.
Contact Us Today